Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"See you later!"


I am very bad at leaving voicemails. I never know what to say and typically take three hours leaving every detail I can imagine, including what I'm eating or planning to eat, how my elbow is feeling, and barometer readings.

When I got suckered in to a job interview with one of those impossible Cutco-brand "sky's the limit" jobs earlier this week, I had to call back to cancel the interview. And how did I end the voicemail message? "See you later!"

YES, this is how you should end all your important business voicemails! "See you later!" Even if you don't intend on seeing them ever, make sure to use this valediction and you'll be headed for success!

1 comment:

  1. As a recipient of a few of Sean's voice mails, I can corroborate what he says here.

    ReplyDelete