Saturday, February 7, 2009


Imagine a man's hairy legs. Thick, black strands stretching from ankle to belly button. Then imagine a 3 inch circle on the left leg that is completely bereft of hair.... What? Is this an odd crop circle ... Do you think it's a disease? 


I think buying Rogaine would be embarrassing. Even though it looks strange now, I have a nasty premonition that the hair would grow back thicker than it's surroundings. It would look like a toupee on a chimpanzee. 


How does this relate to the job search? It's a crisis of confidence. The only thing on my mind during the interview is whether or not my bald spot is showing. 


I'm glad that it doesn't itch or shed. That would heighten the importance of dealing with it. Right now, I just mock it. Come a year, it will have spread to my entire body and I will be the newest, hairless, Albino child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment